X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductory Sorcery Lesson

11th Day, 2nd Moon, 19th YRA

Denizens;

I will be holding an introductory Sorcery class in the amphitheater on the evening of the 12th, at the 10th Late Bell.

This class is aimed primarily at those who have an interest in Sorcery and who are not yet Bound. Those who are Bound may attend and participate if they so wish.

Master Emerick
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
    StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"

15th Day, 2nd Moon, 19th YRA

Denizens;

The next class will be held at the same location, once more at the 10th late bell next Moon's day, the 19th.

As before, this class is for all those with an interest in joining the Sorcery Program, but Bound Sorcerers are welcome to attend and participate.

If there are any for whom the current date and time do not serve, please contact me directly with your current wakings bells. On week days, I cannot accommodate anything before the 9th late bell, but I have more flexibility on Saturn's day and Sun's day.

Master Emerick
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to her kohl-lined button eyes.
    StoryPlotter Odjit points to you.
    StoryPlotter Odjit draws her finger over her throat slowly.

OOC -- Rhomulus says, " you realize... of all the people on here you're one of the few to make me look up a word?! lol"

Comment

Working...
    X