Language Lecture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language Lecture

Tomorrow, the thirteenth day of the second moon, I shall conduct a language lecture in the Lecture Hall starting at midnight and running until all prospective students have received lessons. For those unaware, the Lecture Hall is located one flight up the north stair from the ground floor. Follow the blue-green hallway midway, then take the Chamberlain's Passage south to its end. I shall be teaching Northern for all levels, and Teanga for beginning students only.

Today, the fifteenth day of the second moon, I shall conduct a language lecture in the Lecture Hall starting at half past midnight and running until all prospective students have received lessons. For those unaware, the Lecture Hall is located one flight up the north stair from the ground floor. Follow the blue-green hallway midway, then take the Chamberlain's Passage south to its end. I shall be teaching Northern for all levels, and Teanga for beginning students only.

Comment

Today, the fifteenth day of the second moon, I shall conduct a language lecture in the Lecture Hall starting at half past four late and running until all prospective students have received lessons. For those unaware, the Lecture Hall is located one flight up the north stair from the ground floor. Follow the blue-green hallway midway, then take the Chamberlain's Passage south to its end. I shall be teaching Northern for all levels, and Teanga for beginning students only.

Comment

Working...
      X