Whispered Rumors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    StoryPlotter Blerd

Is ser Brohm courting sera Juliee or the Duelists? He really only wakes up for one of them.

Adeline is trying to find a new Dean of the Royal Collegium. Apparently Lady Avaria kidnapped Sir Howe and stuffed him in a trunk! Turn-about is fair play, right?

I think you’re thinking of Brynden and Josie, not Brohm and Juliee, but they’ve ended things. I heard Josie prefers fresh Peacock.

Anyone else noticing Lord Bernier's absence as soon as Lord Sicard began to wake again? Part of me thinks they might be the same person, you never really see them in the same room!

Lord Bernier still wakes! The guard on the bridge saw him ogling Josie all during their Duelist business talks. He really needs to work on a new angle.

Days go by and less folk was in the Inner, according to their bartender. Just another calm before the storm, I hope.

I think Brohm and Juliee were together too...of course, not anymore. Now she’s with Brynden. They sat on the floor in front of my bar snuggling!

Boy oh boy. When Victor says he’ll cut you, he’ll do it. Not one for idle threats.

Lady Charmiam keeps setting up search parties for Elmer but has anyone thought to check her own chambers? Something to think about.

You've still got it wrong. Juliee is with -Enrico-. They’re so cute together, it’s really rather refreshing to see!

I heard that Solaris is actually a woman enchanted to look like a sword. She's Summer embodied with fiery golden hair like the sun, tanned skin, and just the kind of body you want to see stripped bare in the water. No wonder Victor aches for it so.

Isadora claims to be Lady H’s most loyal and active servant. But I never even see her unless Lady H is about.

It’s true, Brynden and Josie have ended things, so have Brohm and Juliee and now Adeline and Quinlan! With women outnumbering men, you’d think they’d be holding onto them tight as can be! Too many flowers going unattended...

Lady Charmiam and Pete are not so secretly together. She even rushed out during a Faith meeting just to share whispers with him. I guess the Faith isn’t the most important thing to her right now.

The Conclave is stirring again, they came above and branded someone! Are they starting recruitment or is it just more people wanting to test out their style of living on their own?

A marriage proposal to top all marriage proposals! A Prince and a Princess! Oh I hope I’m invited! I also hope the color of choice won’t end up being red.

How has Atmos gotten as far as he has in life? All he ever does is fight and insult people. I heard it didn't always use to be that way...who hurt you?

Speaking of stirring again, ser Janwin has been seen about and apparently has plans for taking over the Heraldry. Might not be a bad choice, considering who has applied.

This person with that, that person with this...I'm just glad disease hasn't overtaken this entire castle with how many people just hop into bed with someone else. Maybe I should knock on some wood...

Too many are openly claiming other seasons, ignoring guidelines and rules set forth…how long before the biting cold of the Winter Court begins to claim the most openly defiant?
    StoryPlotter Blerd

Comment

Working...
    X