No announcement yet.

Whispered Rumors

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    StoryPlotter Blerd

You would think Seraphus was attempting to feed a fancy army with all that Inner food she brings Outer. Let one rat in and they'll feed all the others, I suppose.

Which would you rather be? A soft heart sewn with seeds of flattery, discontent and loneliness or a magnificent rose neglected and abandoned? I’m not sure which I’d choose.

Raoul smashed a window in the Inner!? Was he drunk?

The courier in the Inner Bailey heard Lord Mirshan say he was going to force Lords Bernier and Sicard to “have it out”. I didn't think either of them wanted the Duelist Lounge so badly.

Speaking of Seraphus, have you heard how much she badmouths the Court and even His Excellency!? I suspect that one isn't long for the Inner if she doesn't learn to play the game.

Maia is doing so much better now that we put the whole “murderer” thing behind us. I’m happy for her!

Merrynn keeps scheduling all her bells during the events I *normally* attend. Forcing out the competition is one way to be successful.

Sera Anna threatened a member of the Army. It was all in jest...I think.

People keep telling me that Lady Charmiam said she doesn't venture Outer as a Noble, but the guards on the bridge *always* see her head out there.

Rogra got all wistful when people were talking about Eccles on the bridge, then I think she remembered she’s supposed to be in love with Vaden.

Have you seen that very large, very energetic woman? With a name that sounds like a dog sneezing? She leaves a trail of crumbs wherever she goes.

Some are saying Adayne is afraid she’s losing power to Lady Charmiam, but I didn't think anyone was really taking her seriously...I should pay closer attention.

Did anyone else notice that that beautiful fountain Her Highness gave us, is decorated with Her own symbol? Talk about sending a message.
    StoryPlotter Blerd