Wake up with Poetry!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up with Poetry!

I will be holding a poetry bell at 9 early in the Refectory with breakfast and beverages for anyone interested in attending. Come and wake up to a challenge of the mind and the incomparable beauty of verse.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

This is this morning!
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

I will be holding a poetry bell at 10 early in the Refectory with breakfast and beverages for anyone interested in attending. Come and wake up to a challenge of the mind and the incomparable beauty of verse.

Comment

I will be holding a poetry bell at 9 early in the Refectory with breakfast and beverages for anyone interested in attending. Come and wake up to a challenge of the mind and the incomparable beauty of verse.

Comment

Working...
        X