Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothier Bell - Inner Bailey Workroom - 9 late bells tonight

*posted by a young page boy*

Let it here be noted that I shall host an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom this evening at the 9th late bell.
    I am pleased to assist those with access in any particulars they may have need of, as well as work upon existing orders and training.
    Mistress Isaria
    Courtier of Her Majesty
    Head of House for Lady Charmiam
    Royal Seamstress
    Co-Patron of the Awakeners

I shall be pleased to open the Inner Bailey Clothier's workrooms once more for those of Court who wish for assistance with ordering and so forth.
    I look forward to offering my assistance and discoursing about the virtues of fashion.

This shall take place at the top of the 9th late bell this evening.
    Mistress Isaria
    Courtier of Her Majesty
    Royal Seamstress

Comment

Please note that I shall be postponing this evening's Inner Bailey Clothier's bell due to a conflict in scheduling.
      If you have an order you would like to send in, please see ser Anton's recent posting on the public boards
      about
      who you should contact within the Clothiers to address thy needs. Should you have more particular needs, you may
      also send word regarding a private planning session, of course.

As always, we look forward to serving the denizens of Her Majesty's Castle.
      Mistress Isaria
      Courtier of Her Majesty
      Royal Seamstress

Comment

Though a bit late, these shall indeed be commencing now in the Inner Bailey Clothiers' workrooms.
        Mistress Isaria
        Courtier of Her Majesty
        Royal Seamstress

Comment

These open bells shall commence at the top of the hour in the Inner Bailey workrooms. I do hope to assist any individuals in Court
          who may be in need of assistance regarding their wardrobe and so forth.
          Mistress Isaria
          Courtier of Her Majesty
          Royal Seamstress

Comment

These open bells shall commence several minutes after the top of the ninth late bell in the Inner Bailey workrooms. I do hope to assist any individuals in Court
            Mistress Isaria
            Courtier of Her Majesty
            Royal Seamstress

Comment

I shall be pleased to open the Inner Bailey Clothier's workrooms once more for those of Court who wish for assistance with ordering and so forth.
              I look forward to offering my assistance and discoursing about the virtues of fashion.

This shall take place at the top of the 9th late bell this evening.

Mistress Isaria
              Courtier of Her Majesty
              Royal Seamstress

Comment

These open bells shall commence several minutes after the top of the ninth late bell in the Inner Bailey workrooms. I do hope to assist any individuals in Court

Mistress Isaria
                Courtier of Her Majesty
                Royal Seamstress

Comment

Working...
                X