Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductory Sorcery Lessons, and Lessons in Eme for the Bound

Greetings.

On the 26th day, that is, tomorrow at 8 late bells, I shall be holding an intruduction to sorcery for those who have interest. This will last one bell. Directly following I shall hold lessons for the Bound on the subject of Eme. This is to take place in the Cupola.

With thanks,

Meryl
    Let us go! Though we know it’s a hopeless endeavor.
    The ties that bind, they are barbed and spined, and hold us close forever.

This begins at the top of the bell.

Comment

I will be holding another of these bells at the Eighth and A half late bell in the Cupola, this evening.

Comment

On wooden's, the 30th, at six late bells I shall be holding another introduction to sorcery class, followed by and lessons. Any inclined law abiding citizen to join is welcome

Comment

This evening I shall be holding a class on the introductions to the concepts of Sorcery at seven late bells. Those who are bound are permitted to join me for Eme lessons as well. This happens in the Cupola.

Comment

Tomorrow, the 18th day, at Eight late bells in the Cupola, I shall be hosting language lessons for the Bound, and introductory sorcery lessons for hopefuls.

Comment

Working...
            X