X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Bailey Library Open Bell

Greetings, Castle Denizens!

I shall be holding an open bell this eve at the
    8th Late bell in the Outer Bailey Library. Everyone with an interest in stories is welcome to come. Drinks and Snacks will also be available. A friendly game of chess will also be welcomed. Come, and enjoy the company and conversation!

Sabriel St. John
    Librarian-in-Training

This is happening now!

Comment

This will be happening in half a bell! Come and join me for a time, for some pleasant conversation and perhaps a good game of chess!

Sabriel St. John
      Librarian-in-Training

Comment

This is happening now!!

Comment

I shall be opening the library this eve at the 7th Late Bell for any who are interested in perusing the library's collection or engaging in a good conversation. There will be drinks and snacks available as well! Come and enjoy the warm company and a game of chess!

Sabriel St. John
          Junior Librarian

Comment

~Repinned to the forefront~ This shall be happening again this evening at the 7th late bell!

Comment

~~Moved to the front and recentered~~ I shall be opening the library again this eve at the 7th late bell! Come and join me for refreshments and company!

Comment

~~Pulled Forward~~

Comment

~~Pulled forward and repositioned in the center~~

Comment

This is today! I will open the library at the 7th Late bell for any wishing for good company and conversation, or are in need of a good book!

Comment

I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any who would like to find a tale or engage in a great game of chess. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Comment

I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation, or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Comment

I will be opening the library this eve at the 2nd late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Comment

I will be opening the library this eve at the 10th early bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Comment

I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided! A good game of chess is available upon request!!

Comment

Working...
                              X