• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis101
    started a topic Outer Bailey Library Open Bell

Outer Bailey Library Open Bell

Greetings, Castle Denizens!

I shall be holding an open bell this eve at the
    8th Late bell in the Outer Bailey Library. Everyone with an interest in stories is welcome to come. Drinks and Snacks will also be available. A friendly game of chess will also be welcomed. Come, and enjoy the company and conversation!

Sabriel St. John
    Librarian-in-Training

• Alexis101
    replied
    ~Pinned to the front by a neat page boy~

I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided! A good game of chess is available upon request!!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided! A good game of chess is available upon request!!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    I will be opening the library this eve at the 10th early bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    I will be opening the library this eve at the 2nd late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any and all who would like to engage in good company and conversation, or find a book to satisfy your appetite. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    I will be opening the library this eve at the 7th late bell for any who would like to find a tale or engage in a great game of chess. Snacks and beverages will also be provided!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    This is today! I will open the library at the 7th Late bell for any wishing for good company and conversation, or are in need of a good book!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis101
    replied
    ~~Pulled forward and repositioned in the center~~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X