Awakener's Story Submissions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16th Submission - Sera Elora

My story began with an amazing and a bit scary twist.

When I awoke in the castle it was bustling with people. The word was out that a trial by combat was to be held. I believe it was for a man named Conal. We entered the practice hall to watch the proceedings. I was very nervous and didn't know what to expect.

To my astonishment I got my first glimpse of his Royal Highness Prince Bertram. He was tall and handsome- the way you might imagine a Prince to be. He and a highly skilled Dame named Dame Galatea stood ready.

The Prince walked straight to Conal without one trace of fear in his eyes - grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up. I held my breath as His Highness told Conal-- 'Don't ever touch the members of my household '(May not be the exact quote)

Once he put Conal down it was time for the trial by combat to begin. The two readied there swords and began to fight. I was so glad that it was not I that His Highness was mad at. He can be intimidating when he wants to.

It did not last long. For the Dame moved with such speed that she moved faster than the eye could follow. For a moment the corpse of conal stood...Then Conals head fell from his body and his body fell with a terrible thud.

All was silent for a moment and then it was over--just that fast. Slowly people departed. For a newly awakened this was quite a shock. But now I know Justice will be done in Her Majesty's home.
    Taite Morrison
    - Seeker in Natura Balanus
    - Senior Awakener
    - Unity
    - Page Hopeful
    - Seamstress In-Training
    - Battle Guild

Comment

Working...
    X