Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Evening Under the Stars: 23rd day of the 6th moon at 7 LB in the Avalon Glade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Evening Under the Stars: 23rd day of the 6th moon at 7 LB in the Avalon Glade

For those of the Winter Court and/or those who are servants in Households,

You are cordially invited to attend an Evening Under the Stars, a semi-formal event being held by the Mistress of Entertainments, on the 23rd day of the 6th moon, 19 YRA at 7 late bells in the Avalon Glade. Food, drinks, music and poetry will be provided. Please join us as we admire and celebrate the natural beauty of the heavens!

If you are not part of the Winter Court or a servant in a Household and would like instead to volunteer and serve at this event, or are able to play an instrument skillfully for those present, please send a missive to me so I can make a determination and so we can potentially work out scheduling details.

As always during Inner Bailey events where Royalty might be present, it is requested that you leave all containers and weapons in your room unless otherwise permitted.

Thank you in advance for your support! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 06-02-2018, 04:32 PM.
    Acolyte of the Faith
    Courtier
    Embinders Hobbyist
    Junior Equerry to her Ladyship Sinvy
    Lead Apprentice Stylist - Inner Bailey
    Mistress of Entertainments
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit

If you are not part of the Winter Court or a servant in a Household and would like instead to volunteer and serve at this event, or are able to play an instrument skillfully for those present, please send a missive to me by the 20th of this moon so I can make a determination and so we can potentially work out scheduling details.
    Acolyte of the Faith
    Courtier
    Embinders Hobbyist
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit

Comment

This has been delayed to 7 and a half late bells. Please remember to leave your containers and weapons behind in your room, as originally requested.

(OOC: Some technical difficulties, but I'm almost finished with stuff. Sorry!)
      Acolyte of the Faith
      Courtier
      Embinders Hobbyist
      Patron of the Duelists
      Royal Artist
      Ranger Recruit

Comment

Working...
      X