Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect Indulgence (Inner Bailey Styling bell)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Indulgence (Inner Bailey Styling bell)

Members of the Court and high-ranking honoured guests are invited to an evening of indulgence every Sun's day at six late bells in the Inner Bailey Salon.

Scented hair washes, trims, dyes, and styles are but the beginning of what is offered. Relax in soft, warmed robes while every aspect of your appearance is rejuvenated and pampered.

Due to unexpected complications, this will be delayed today until later in the evening.

[[OOC: not home from a festival yet. Will post when I get online!]]

Comment

Since I was unable to accommodate the Court yesterday due to unforeseen difficulties, I hope they will join me in the Inner Salon today at one late bell. This is a one-time bell, intended to remedy the cancellation of yesterday's bell.

Euphelia

Comment

This shall take place as intended this Sun's day, the twenty-fourth day of the Sixth Moon.

-Euphelia

Comment

This will take place as scheduled.

Comment

After a beautiful night in the Avalonian Glade at the enchanting Sparkle Ball, come and indulge in some post-party pampering at the Inner Salon. We will open at six late bells today, the twenty-second of the Seventh Moon.

Comment

This will happen tonight at six late bells, in the Inner Salon.

Comment

Working...
              X