Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpenters: Whittling Classes

You asked. So here it is.

Tomorrow at the sixth late bell, the carpenters will be doing a whittle class in the Refectory. Everyone will be given a brief instruction on how to whittle and then you'll be allowed one or two blocks to do your own. I will ask that you all follow the rules and return all knives to us at the end, failure to do so will make your life less than enjoyable. I hope to see you all there... since you asked for this you know.

~ Vasilisa

raised somewhere

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class right after my carpentry bells. This will be in the refectory at the fifth late bell.

Comment

This will begin shortly.

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class right after Mistress Merrynn's carpentry bells. This will be in the refectory at the fifth late bell.

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class today in the refectory at the third late bell.

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class today in the refectory at the fifth late bell.

BRING GLOVES IF YOU HAVE THEM, PREFERABLY LEATHER

Thank you!

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class today in the refectory at the fifth late bell.

Thank you!

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class today in the refectory at the sixth late bell.

Thank you!

Comment

We will be doing another whittling class today in the refectory at the sixth late bell.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X