Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Helper(s) and Help Sought

Dear Castle's Guests -

I am looking to organise a multi-day chess tournament in the coming few weeks but am seeking support in the following areas where I am not able to:

1. Tournament Assistant(s) to help with hosting/officiating matches at times I am not awake. These may be in the Outer Bailey, but possibly in the Inner Bailey.

2. Several chessboards that may be loaned to the tournament for the duration

If you are able to help with either, or both, please do send a scroll and I shall get in touch as-soon-as it is received. One shall, however possible, seek to reward those who help with the hosting and planning of such an event.

With Regards & In Service to Her Majesty's Castle,

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

*brought to front*
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Working...
    X