Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton's Inner Bailey Clothier Bell

*posted by a unfortunate servant*

I shall host an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom this afternoon at the 2nd late bell.

If you have access across the bridge - I am happy to assist with any designs, orders being placed or costume ball ideas. As well as work upon existing orders and training.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

*posted by sleepy servant*

I shall host an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TOMORROW (Tui's) afternoon at the 2nd late bell.

If you have access across the bridge - I am happy to assist with any designs, orders being placed or costume ball ideas. As well as work upon existing orders and training.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

*posted by that servant always wandering around*

I shall be holding an IMPROMPTU open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TODAY from 3rd late bell.

Students are warmly welcomed, as are returning guests in need of new attire.

If you have access across the bridge - I am happy to assist with any designs, orders being placed - as well as work on training

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

*posted prominently to the fore*

I shall be holding an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom on WOODEN'S DAY 29th from 3rd late bell until 4th and half late bell.

Students are warmly welcomed, as are returning guests in need of new attire. Additionally orders for court as the deadline will be 10 days from this.

This is primarily for Courtiers and residents of the Inner Bailey - they will be seen to first. If you have access across the bridge, I am happy to assist with any designs after seeing to their needs.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Equerry to Lady Rayna
        Lead Royal Page
        Senior Steward of the Treasury
        Rangers Recruit
        Embinders Apprentice
        Honored Guest

Comment

*re-tacked to the front*

Equerry to Lady Rayna
          Lead Royal Page
          Senior Steward of the Treasury
          Rangers Recruit
          Embinders Apprentice
          Honored Guest

Comment

I shall be holding an IMPROMPTU open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TODAY until 3rd and half late bell.

Students are warmly welcomed, as are returning guests in need of new attire.

If you have access across the bridge - I am happy to assist with any designs, orders being placed - as well as work on training

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

I shall be holding an IMPROMPTU open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TODAY until FOURTH LATE bell.

Students are warmly welcomed, as are returning guests in need of new attire and those recently promoted and wish to understand the new garments before them.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

I shall be holding an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TODAY from ONE AND HALF LATE BELL until THIRD LATE bell.

Students are warmly welcomed, as are returning guests in need of new attire and those recently promoted and wish to understand the new garments before them.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

I shall be holding an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom TODAY from ONE AND THREE QUARTER LATE BELL until THIRD LATE bell.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

I shall be holding an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom on MOON's DAY - 29th from THREE LATE until FIFTH LATE bell.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake
                    Last edited by Anton; 10-28-2018, 12:26 PM. Reason: Daylight savings

Comment

*some servant did this*

Comment

I shall be holding an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom on MOON's DAY - 5th from THREE LATE until FOURTH LATE bell.

In Service -

ser Anton Blake

Comment

*neatly lifted, due to starting soon*
                          Honored Guest
                          Royal Purse Bearer
                          Guildmaster of the Embinders Association
                          Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny

Comment

Working...
                          X