Whispered Rumors...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.

If you don't see your rumor featured, don't despair! Many rumors are unused if they are dated, repeated, or just don't provide discussion. A good rumor will always be something you can roleplay about, so remember to submit rumors with threads to a story, as opposed to personal shots!

Apparently there have been some new individuals trying to join the Red Sash, but His Grace refused.

Strange to see Lord Sicard showing such open support for ser Gareth's leadership of the Battlers. Didn't Gareth openly defy the Court many years back, earning exile for his troubles?

Speaking of Lord Sicard, another ball and another solo appearance, this time with Lady Amoret being the missing party. Are those two fated to miss each other?

I heard Dame Eeva is part dwarf, forged of iron and given life.

It's a good thing the Courtesy Circle is starting to see new life! I've see courtiers curtsying to commoners, and commoners refusing to get up from their seat to acknowledge a member of Court. Basic courtesy is definitely a needed refreshment course!

The fire festival has transformed into a fire year. I want these knives off my bar!

With Lady Charmiam at the head of the Collegium, will we see activity again? Second time's the charm!

Yeah, well, the Heraldry has a new leader as well! Lord Vestio, who was one of the few applicants, was invited to take over the position, and has been trying to fill the many empty spots with new, and old, blood.

Rumor has it that sera Vasilisa is writing a secret dirty book, and she'll pay up to four gold coins a story if you help her!

Some say they saw a pretty little daisy growing in the middle of the Outer Bailey Courtyard, until it was stomped out by a passing guard.

I heard one of His Highness' attendants was sneaking into his Chambers to steal wine with a woman! Who would dare?

There sure are a lot of rodents in the Inner Bailey these days. Even more so, with this fire festival!

Did you engage in the Hunt? Wolves ravaged the village and accusations were throw wildly! Oh, no, it's a game, don't worry.

The Sparkle Ball had a pretty high attendance, though a large percentage of that were commoners.

Did you see that fiasco at the Sparkle Ball? A commoner, addressing the attendees at a Courtly event to announce his courtship to another commoner who, strangely enough, came on the arm of a Courtier? You don't believe me? Oh, wait, you mean you don't understand? Yeah, me neither.

Love is blossoming all around! I heard even the Toymaker has a secret admirer!

I saw ser Kobe sneaking fancy wines past the Inner guard the other day! What, my mead isn't good enough?

I'm sort of frightened that the Triangle has been quiet. When they're attacking, it's usually in an attempt to distract us or obtain something. Either they have everything they need, or worse; we're no longer a threat.

There sure have been a lot of chronicles lately! What a refreshing change!

I'm not sure I'd eat anything sera Setsuna cooked. Strange howls seem to follow her, but she claims not to eat meat.

I heard Juniper paid off one of the other gnomes to pretend he broke the machine, when in actuality she was the one who broke it. Notice you didn't see him much after that first little "appearance"? Fishy, fishy...

There are a lot of familiar old guests starting to reappear again. Some are confused, with many years of rest behind them and a different keep and group of people before them. Others, however, embrace their new life with a smile, and gusto. Either way, life is starting to grow once more.
    -StoryPlotter Yuuta
Working...
X