Battle Guild Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Guild Practice

I shall be holding a Battler Bell this evening at 8LB for any Battlers or those wish to learn the art of the blade.

This will again be at 8 late bells tonight.

Comment

I will be holding practice tonight at 8 late. Anyone with an interest in sparring and those interested in joining or learning more about the Battle Guild are encouraged to attend.

Comment

This will again be tonight at 8 late.

Comment

This will be tonight at 8 late.

Comment

This will again be tonight at 8 late.

Comment

Tonight's Battler bell will be cancelled due to a scheduling conflict.

Comment

This will be moved to 4 late bells today, as I'm unable to hold it at my usual time in the evening.

Comment

Working...
                X