Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Outer Bailey Library Bell

Greetings and joyous wishes,

I am to be holding an open bell at the wonderful Library this eve, beginning 8 late. Please, come enjoy conversation and snacks - As well mayhaps one of our many incredible books and tales. Even share a tale if the interest is present. I look forward to being of assistance to you all.

Greetings and hello,

I will be holding an open bell this eve beginning at 8 late at our beautiful Library. Snacks and tea await - As do many adventures should you wish to find them. As always, pleasant conversation is welcome.

Comment

Greetings and good spirits to you,

This eve at 8 late, the doors to our wonderful library will be open for a time. Please come and experience adventures, warm tea and good company. Mayhaps even share a story if you wish one to be heard.

Comment

Greetings once more,

The Library door shall be open this eve at 8 Late, should you wish to join for adventure or conversation. There will be many delicious snacks and warm tea to be had. Please, come join and have a restful bell.

Comment

Greetings and joyous words,

This eve the door shall open to invite all to adventure and conversation, mayhaps even a snack or delicious tea. Maybe even a speaking of light rhyme will occur.

Comment

Greetings.

The door will be open this eve at 8 late. If you wish to discover a book, or talk poetry please feel most welcome.

Comment

Greetings and good spirits to all,

I shall enjoy opening the door this eve at 8 Late for adventure, poetry, and good conversation. Mayhaps even some warm tea.

Comment

Greetings and wondrous delights,

This eve I shall open the door at 8 Late, for any who seek to find a book, a poem, or good conversation about either. There are also snacks, like cookies.

Comment

Greetings and hello,

I will be holding an open bell this eve beginning at 8 late at our beautiful Library. Snacks and tea await - As do many adventures should you wish to find them. As always, pleasant conversation is welcome.

Comment

I will hold an open bell this eve at 8 Late. Snacks and books.

Comment

Working...
                    X