Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Applications: The College of Medicine

The Independent College of Medicine
    Following Royal Court, I will be reviewing all applicants to the Independent College of Medicine and having an introductory meeting with interested parties to review the upcoming curriculum.

The College of Medicine is an independent college with its own curriculum, projects, and leadership, supported by the Royal Collegium. Studies will include, but not be limited to:
    • Medicines, Tonics, and Tinctures
    • Basic Care of the Human Body
    • Cleanliness and Hygiene in the Modern Age
    • The Usefulness of Living Creatures in Medicine (leeches, maggots, etc)
    • Specialty Specifics (Heart, Lungs, Vision, etc)
    These studies will be academic in nature, and the individuals within the College will not be Healers by admission alone, nor will they be taught skills required to treat patients. However, all members of the Royal Healers of proper rank may choose to attend classes as students. (It couldn't hurt to learn a little more!)

Interested individuals are encouraged to send missive to myself, Headmaster and Royal Chief of Medicine, Doctor Dolph Li'Astri, with the following information:

Name:
    Date:
    Rank (intrinsic):
    Time Woken (estimated if need be):
    Current Affiliations:

Also, please include a brief paragraph or two outlining your interest in the College of Medicine, and what you wish to get out of it. If there are topics you wish to research that might fall within the School of Medicine, feel free to inquire about it.

Further details about the Independent College of Medicine may be forthcoming as interest arises.

For the Keep, Royal Court and Her Majesty the Queen,
    Royal Chief of Medicine
    Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court
    Avowed Seeker of the Faith

*lifted by a passing page*
    Royal Chief of Medicine

Comment

*lifted again with a small note attached*

I would like the chance to meet with interested parties coming soon - please send applications directly to me regarding the future Independent College of Medicine.
      Royal Chief of Medicine

Comment

*re-posted and positioned in a place of prominence*

Equerry to Lady Rayna
        Lead Royal Page
        Senior Steward of the Treasury
        Rangers Recruit
        Embinders Apprentice
        Honored Guest

Comment