Whispered Rumors...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

OC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.

If you don't see your rumor featured, don't despair! Many rumors are unused if they are dated, repeated, or just don't provide discussion. A good rumor will always be something you can roleplay about, so remember to submit rumors with threads to a story, as opposed to personal shots!

Despite the fiasco at the Sparkle Ball last moon, ser Anton has shown no signs of being slighted. In fact, I've been seeing a few love letters come through to a certain woman in the Chambers...

Not moons after sera Finna's return to the waking, her Husband, ser Robert, returns as well. I hear this is not the last couple brought back to wakening recently, too...

Speaking of couples, Doctor Dolph and sera Kimmi recently became engaged! Wait.. weren't they siblings a year ago? Well, at least they weren't blood related. That'd just be creepy.

I heard one of the new cooks was making deserts to look like the Royal Family. They're made out of bananas with faces on them with carrot shavings and berries for eyes! I wonder what the Royal Family would think of that!

Some of the Nobility have been murmuring to other members of Court about how they should submit their petitions. This might have had a hand in commentary and elevation support. If you ask me, no matter the result of this Court, many opinions were likely not their own!

I heard sera Juliee was murdered a few weeks back! I heard the man that took the fall did so at the pressure of someone higher... someone in Court. I wonder who she made angry?

Ser Fezwin has been asking a lot of questions about the Under Bailey lately, and even wanting to plan a trip.

Discussions of Unicorns had many in the book club claiming purity, or lack there of. Lady Charmaim even admitted she might be in danger around one of the beasts!

Did you see those postings about ... you know... That other season? It was quick to be dismissed and argued, but the individual who posted originally, sera Sunniva, was steadfast in her belief. At least, until she suddenly apologized and turned her argument completely around. I wonder what changed her mind?

I heard one of the Handmaidens, Irene, admitted to having a bit of a spotty memory due to too much wine. I wonder if she's been tapping into Her Majesty's special vintages...?

Meoris must have amazing hair! He's been to every Stylist bell!

I wonder who purchased the mithril rapier the goblin had for sale? I heard it was obtained through trade for more red coins, and that items were not the only commodity.

Speaking of goblin items, word has it that he purposefully sells items out of rank for those in the Outer Bailey in hopes of tricking them into getting in trouble with authorities!

Sera Isadora made a bold claim in front of many denizens and a number of Royal Handmaidens that anyone would be hard pressed to find someone more devoted to the Queen than her!

I heard Doctor Dolph does secret experiments on mice, and that an invasion is only a matter of time...

Court is coming! No, really! It is! Soon we will see the newest crop of Courtiers and Honoured Guests, new positions, new projects; and Court usually has in store a few surprises! I sure wouldn't want to miss it!
    Last edited by Yuuta; 09-11-2018, 03:17 PM. Reason: forgot a line >_>
    -StoryPlotter Yuuta
Working...
X