No announcement yet.

IB Dance Classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. We will be discussing Winter Ball and selecting a dance as a group to work through. If you have written any dances this would be a good afternoon to bring them for review.

Pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events.

I look forward to seeing you there!

(OOC: My mom has an MRI scheduled today in the big city. I -should- be home in time for dance class, but just an OOC note that if I'm not back for today's class then I'll hold a class tomorrow at 1 late.)

Acolyte of the Faith
    Courtier
    Embinders Hobbyist
    Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
    Lead Apprentice Stylist - Inner Bailey
    Mistress of Entertainments
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit
    Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

Dance class will resume next Moons, the 28th, at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. It is cancelled for today.

Apologies and thank you,
      Acolyte of the Faith
      Courtier
      Embinders Hobbyist
      Patron of the Duelists
      Royal Artist
      Ranger Recruit
      Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. We will be going over a revised dance for Winter Ball to be performed at the event itself. As always, pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events.

Acolyte of the Faith
        Courtier
        Embinders Hobbyist
        Patron of the Duelists
        Royal Artist
        Ranger Recruit
        Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 1 late bell in the IB Ballroom. We will be working on our two Winter Ball dances to be performed at the event itself. As always, pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events. (OOC: Sorry for the time change, but kid is getting sicker and his Dr. appointment is at the regularly scheduled dance class time.)

Acolyte of the Faith
          Courtier
          Embinders Hobbyist
          Patron of the Duelists
          Royal Artist
          Ranger Recruit
          Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. We will be learning the steps to the Corrente, a story-telling dance. Those couples intending to dance for Winter Ball should be practicing the Galliard of the Snowflakes and the Midnight Dance during their own time leading up to the event.

Pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events.

Acolyte of the Faith
            Courtier
            Embinders Hobbyist
            Patron of the Duelists
            Royal Artist
            Ranger Recruit
            Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. We will be doing a final run-through of the Galliard of the Snowflakes and the Midnight Dance, in preparation for WInter Ball this weekend.

Acolyte of the Faith
              Courtier
              Embinders Hobbyist
              Patron of the Duelists
              Royal Artist
              Ranger Recruit
              Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

Dance class is cancelled for today. I'm sorry for any inconveniences this causes, but am having a bit of a reprieve after Winter Ball.

Thank you for understanding and I look forward to seeing you all next week!

Acolyte of the Faith
                Courtier
                Embinders Hobbyist
                Patron of the Duelists
                Royal Artist
                Ranger Recruit
                Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

On behalf of her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, I will be holding dance class today at 2 1/2 late bells in the IB Ballroom. We will be going over the steps to Two Hearts' Hope. Pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events.

- Mistress Josie
                  Acolyte of the Faith
                  Courtier
                  Embinders Hobbyist
                  Patron of the Duelists
                  Royal Artist
                  Ranger Recruit
                  Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

Dance class will be held today at 2 late bells in the IB Ballroom by myself and ser Anton on behalf of our respective Households. We will be going over the steps to a new dance Powell's Fancy of Stuinn. Pre-arranged partners are encouraged, but you may simply bring yourself and pair up with someone else in attendance. Please make certain you dress in garments appropriate for dance that afford freedom of movement so as to minimize safety risks. Don't miss out on the opportunity to educate yourselves or brush up on your skills for future formal events.

- Mistress Josie
                    Acolyte of the Faith
                    Courtier
                    Embinders Hobbyist
                    Patron of the Duelists
                    Royal Artist
                    Ranger Recruit
                    Squire to Dame Galatea