An Apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology

I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry I hurt so many of you. I don't remember doing it, but I'm sorry that I'm the monster you all say I am.

To the lass with the red hair - I don't blame you for wishing they'd kept me in the gaol. I wish they'd never brought me back after taking my head.

To the lass with the bat - I'm sorry for bringing that darkness you mentioned. I wish I could take it back.

To Juliee - I've been told what I did to you. Nobody deserves to die like that. I'm sorry for the pain I brought you.

There's nothing I can say or do to make things better. I'm accepting of that fact. I don't deserve the second chance - not from being brought back, and not from any of you changing your minds about me.

It is by the wisdom of Her Majesty the Queen that we are granted second chances, or we are not. Do not underestimate the faith She has placed in you. Anyone is capable of bettering themselves, one only requires the will to do so, and one person who believes in them.

- Unsigned
    "I am not afraid, I was born to do this."

Comment

Working...
    X