Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Collegium: Assistant to the Dean Position {Open}

Denizens of the Castle,

Please be advised that with a heavy heart, I have stepped down from my position as the Assistant to the Dean. This position is now open for those who believe they possess the qualities and time to take this on. Below will tell you more about the position, the benefits, and the requirements. Please send all applications to me and I will have them all neatly filed for our Dean, Lady Charmiam, to view at her leisure.

Responsibilities:

The Assistant to the Dean is responsible to learn the roles and responsibilities of the Dean to work in partnership with the Dean. To assist the Dean in the operation of the Royal Collegium. To file submitted projects, applications, requests for interviews, submissions from and to the libraries as needed, and all other paperwork appropriately. This position maintains the Collegium documentations to high standards, as well as facilitate presentation and project finalization. You will be expected to review submitted projects, with the Dean and a panel of experts for the approval process and assist the Head Masters and Masters in logistics, (e.g. resource management, advisement, assisting the opening and closing of schools), and other assignments.

The Assistant to the Dean acts as the primary contact for the Royal Collegium to the Outer Bailey. This includes talent requisition, assisting with projects for individual contributors, and public relations. The Assistant must intercede in lieu of the absences of the Dean or Head Masters as required. The Assistant may be asked to assist the approval of Collegium Approved Projects.

Requirements:

- In good standing with Noble and Royal Households*
    - High Organizational Standards
    - Inclined to Academic Environments
    - Courtier (or above)**
    - Have the Ability to Interact with Leaders of Other Groups
    - Have Availability to Perform Tasks

Benefits:
    - 7th Link on the Great Chain of Being
    - Positive exposure to high ranking members of the Royal Court
    - Access to the Royal Collegium

* Furthermore, The Crown will make the final decision on who is named for the position.
    ** Special exceptions can be made by petition from the Royal Collegium to The Crown, and those of exceptional standing as honored guest may apply and be considered should they be the most qualified candidate.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Royal Librarian
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Courtier of the Winter Court
    Handmaiden to Her Majesty
    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

~raised to the top~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Royal Librarian
    Apprentice Jeweler

Comment

~raised to the top~

I will stop taking applications on the 17th Day!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Royal Librarian
      Apprentice Jeweler

Comment

~raised to the top~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Royal Librarian
        Apprentice Jeweler