Announcement

Collapse

Downtimes: June 24 - July 2nd

We've got another batch of shutdowns coming in late June and early July, so that the machines can be repaired for the newest bug, the ZombieLoad CPU bug.

In general, the Genesis games (Grendel, TEC, TEC-Test) all have reboots scheduled for the absolute middle of the night, so I'll be taking each down the previous evening at midnight and bringing them back up the next morning at 9am.

The SkotOS games have always been more robust about reboots, so we'll let them reboot on their own, though there's some chance for an ~2 hour data loss. In any case, I'll be checking them after the 2-hour window when I can, though Marrach has a middle-of-the-night reboot, so that'll be the next morning.

The UserDB and Web reboots will cause some downtime for the entire site, but again they will hopefully come up cleanly.

GENESIS:

- Shutdown Grendel (late Sunday 6/23)

- Startup Grendel (early Monday 6/24)

- Shutdown TEC (late Monday 6/24)

- Startup TEC (early Tuesday 6/25)

- Check TEC Client (9pm Tuesday 6/25)

- Shutdown TEC-Test (late Thursday 6/27)

- Startup TEC-Test (Friday 6/28)

SKOTOS:

- Marrach (Monday early morning 6/24)

- Ironclaw (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Lovecraft, Lazarus (Monday 8pm-10pm 7/2)

MAIN SITE:

- UserDB (Monday 10pm-midnight 6/24)

- Web (Sunday 9pm-11pm 6/30)
See more
See less

Inner Bailey Book Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Bailey Book Club

Good Denizens of the Inner Bailey,

Her Ladyship Charmiam invites you to join this evenings book club beginning at the sixth late bell.
    To be held in the inner bailey librarys upper reading room.

We look forward to seeing you there,

In service
    Ser Kaspar

*positioned at the front*

Comment

Good Denizens,

This evenings book club is the last of the year, and the final reading from the yule stories book.

We look forward to seeing you there

Ser Kaspar

Comment

Good Denizens,

This evenings book club will begin at the sixth late bell in the inner bailey library reading room.

We look forward to seeing you there

Ser Kaspar

Comment

Good Denizens,

This evenings Book club will begin at the sixth late bell in the inner bailey library reading room,

Ser Kaspar

Comment

[OOC: this will begin at seven late, due to reasons beyond my control]

Comment

Good Denizens,

This evenings Book Club will be hosted by myself, ser Kaspar.

As this moons book is actually read, we will either discuss the book, or suggestions for next moons book to read.

I look forward to seeing you there, six late in the inner library reading room.

Ser Kaspar

Comment

Good Denizens,

This evenings Book Club, hosted by Lady Charmiam, will begin the new moon with tales from the Collegium's library.

This begins at the sixth late bells in the inner library reading room,

Ser Kaspar

Comment

The Inner Baily Book Club continues at six late bells. This moon we are reading tales from an ancient tome found by His Highness and transcribed by sera Jerisa.

Comment

The Inner Bailey Book Club Continues at six late bells this evening.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Ser Kaspar

Comment

On behalf of my Lady Charmiam:

Please be advised that the Inner Bailey Book Club will continue this eve at six late bells. Please gather within the library reading room as is usual.

Comment

Lady Charmiam will be hosting this week's Book club at usual time and in usual location. Your presence will be most welcomed.

Comment

*Brought Forward*

Comment

Lady Charmiam offers her apologies for slight delay in tonight's book club - it will go ahead as planned, just at the half bell rather than on the bell. (6 and a half late bells)

Comment

The Inner Bailey Book Club will meet as usual this evening in the Royal Library sitting room, following ser Anton's Drawing Room Social.

All are welcome and copies of the book are available for you to keep for your personal library.

For literature!

Comment

Working...
                              X