Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton & Ezraella Inner Bailey Sewing Bell

*posted by a teanga speaking servant*

Planned for a regular, weekly bell, Lady Ezraella and I shall be hosting an open Clothier's Bell in the Inner Bailey workroom on THOR's DAY at the TWO AND HALF late bell.

Attendance for this is primarily Inner Bailey residents and students. We will be taking orders, as well as work upon existing orders and training.

On varying weeks it may just be one of us, depending on schedules.

In Service -

Master Anton Blake

ooc - several edits to the above notice have taken place
    Last edited by Anton; 04-11-2019, 12:12 AM.
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

These have moved to THOR'S DAY due to clashing with another event at same time.

Look forward to seeing people at them over coming weeks

In Service,

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up by servant*

This will be postponed this week and, instead, guests encouraged to attend the wonderful Ardor Day Festival activities.

The Jewellers will be doing something with tiles that it quite exquisite.

If you require Winter Ball attire - please send orders through soon.

ser Anton Blake

Comment

*also done by a servant*

Taking place this coming Thor's again - a good opportunity to work on Winter Ball outfits if you have not already decided.

ser Anton Blake

Comment

*servant*

Taking place later today.

Comment

*servant*

Taking place later today.

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

*popped up for later*

Comment

Working...
                              X