No announcement yet.

Chancery Open Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals requiring training are encouraged to attend.

Comment

This is beginning shortly. Keeping all the recent attacks in mind, it would behoove everyone to make certain they have a will in place should the worse case scenario happen.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Last edited by TrueCalamity; 06-18-2019, 02:27 PM. Reason: OOC: Logging in after a movie, may be a few mins later or earlier than posted

Comment

Comment

*posted by a smug page boy*

There will be no Chancery bells tonight. Bells will resume next Tuis at 9 late.

Comment

Tonight's bells will be from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late in the Chancery Office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 11 late bells in the Chancery office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals with an interest in applying to Chancery are encouraged to attend. Beginning at 10 late, or once interest wanes in the public bell, Chancery bells will be closed for training related to upcoming Court cases and only members of Chancery will be permitted to remain.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals with an interest in applying to Chancery are encouraged to attend.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 11 late bells in the Chancery office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals with an interest in applying to Chancery are encouraged to attend. Beginning at 10 late, or once interest wanes in the public bell, Chancery bells will be closed for training related to upcoming Court cases and only members of Chancery will be permitted to remain.

Comment

I will be holding a closed Chancery bell this evening from 9 to 10 late, in preparation for upcoming hearings. All Chancery members are expected to attend or to write me directly if they cannot.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals requiring training are encouraged to attend.

Comment

Working...
                            X