No announcement yet.

Chancery Open Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Comment

Chancery bells are canceled for this evening out of deference to the Knighting of Sir Edstave. All are encouraged to bear witness to his procession and support him on his new path.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Chancery bells are cancelled this evening in favor of ongoing pirate activities. Enjoy scavenging, scavengers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X