No announcement yet.

Chancery Open Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. New hires should endeavor to be present for paperwork training. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight due to the parlay with Megaera. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight due to the parlay with Amurru. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. New hires should endeavor to be present for paperwork training. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information