Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Chancery Open Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. New hires should endeavor to be present for paperwork training. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight due to the parlay with Megaera. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight due to the parlay with Amurru. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. New hires should endeavor to be present for paperwork training. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

Comment

There will be no Chancery bell tonight. Bells will resume next week as normal.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information