Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those with an interest in applying will also be received during this time.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    Chancery bells are cancelled this evening in favor of ongoing pirate activities. Enjoy scavenging, scavengers.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    Chancery bells are canceled for this evening out of deference to the Knighting of Sir Edstave. All are encouraged to bear witness to his procession and support him on his new path.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    There will be no open bells this evening as we will be holding a private mock hearing elsewhere. Should our services be required you are welcome to write myself, Scribe Kona or Scribe Halvard for assistance, or opt to wait until next Tuis at 9 late for our regularly scheduled availability.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals requiring training are encouraged to attend.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office, or until interest wanes. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals requiring training are encouraged to attend.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding a closed Chancery bell this evening from 9 to 10 late, in preparation for upcoming hearings. All Chancery members are expected to attend or to write me directly if they cannot.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 11 late bells in the Chancery office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals with an interest in applying to Chancery are encouraged to attend. Beginning at 10 late, or once interest wanes in the public bell, Chancery bells will be closed for training related to upcoming Court cases and only members of Chancery will be permitted to remain.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding Chancery bells this evening from 9 to 10 late bells in the Chancery office. Available services will include the filing of wills, information regarding the legal system, information regarding the Prosecution branch of Chancery and information about the process of a civil wedding. Those individuals with an interest in applying to Chancery are encouraged to attend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X