OB Clothier Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OB Clothier Bells

I will be holding weekly bells in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room on Thors evenings at 7 late and Saturns mornings at 11 early. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome. (Please note my Thors bell was moved due to page training)

In service to Castle and clothing,

Last edited by TrueCalamity; 01-10-2019, 03:06 PM.

This is happening now due to my oversight of Page training. Clothier bells will be held at 7 late instead on Thors evenings so as not to be in conflict with other Outer Bailey activities.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room at 11 early. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room at 7 late. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room at 7 late. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome. Please note this will be my new regular time in an effort to accommodate those students who are also Pages.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room at 9 late. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome. Come get in your last minute requests for Ardor Week or plan your circus-inspired outfit for sera Taite's Circus of Dreams ball.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room tomorrow evening at 7 late. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome. Please note this will be my new regular time in an effort to accommodate those students who are also Pages.

Comment

This is tonight at 7 late.

Comment

I will be holding a bell in the Outer Bailey Clothier's work-room this afternoon at 1 late. Students may join for lessons if their schedules permit, and those with clothing related questions or orders are welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X