CHAMBERS: The Dossier of Individuals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAMBERS: The Dossier of Individuals

In an effort to provide the Chambers, and the public, information about the individuals waking in the Keep, the Chambers has, in the past, provided the Dossier of Individuals, first set forth by Sir Donovon, as a comprehensive listing of accolades and skills, allowing those wishing to provide position and services for said individuals a readily accessible description of their qualifications.

In an effort to populate this list, which can be found on the Great Chain of Being's detailed files on each individual (ooc - you can click on the person's name at the bottom of the great chain to access their dossier), I would like to collect the following information of willing participants, which can be sent to me by scroll.

This request goes to any of honoured guest rank and above, and should individuals wish to meet with me personally to have this information recorded for them, rather than send a missive, I shall make myself available at their leisure.

Individuals are also welcome to my open bells to bring this information, should they choose. As a reminder, my bells are every Saturn's at three late, or as needed by appointment.

Information requested:

Full name

Intrinsic and Position Rank

House Affiliation and Position

Position(s) and Patronage

Past Positions

Other (Hobbies or Skills, Brief Accolades)

*Pulled forward by a helpful page : It was hidden amongst newer scrolls.*
    Honored Guest
    Acting Leader of the Awakeners
    Royal Page
    Keeper of Games
    Seeker in the Faith

Currently studying sculpting as a:
    Member of the College of Humanities
    Mummer in The Unity

Comment

*raised*

((OOC - those wishing to have access to edit their own dossier with changes in the future should also submit their twiki name in the scroll. Example: Main.SetsunaTakahashi - This way Setsuna can ensure each individual has "access" to their own file))

Comment

*raised higher*

The office will be open for a bit, from the top of the bell to handle any inquiries and information for this and Ardor Week

Comment

*Brought forward*
          Honored Guest
          Acting Leader of the Awakeners
          Royal Page
          Keeper of Games
          Seeker in the Faith

Currently studying sculpting as a:
          Member of the College of Humanities
          Mummer in The Unity

Comment

Working...