Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaspar1
    replied

The Collegium will be opening its doors once more, this wodensday at five late bells.

Interested parties are welcomed to attend and discuss the Collegium with the Dean, Lady Charmiam.

Assistant to the Dean of the Royal Collegium

Ser Kaspar

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied

The Collegium will be opening its doors once more, this wodensday at five late bells.

Interested parties are welcomed to attend and discuss the Collegium with the Dean, Lady Charmiam or myself, Ser Kaspar.

Ser Kaspar

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied

Interested parties are welcomed to attend and discuss the Collegium with the Dean, Lady Charmiam or myself, Ser Kaspar.

Ser Kaspar

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied

Ser Kaspar

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied
    *positioned on top for obvious reasons by a naked page* *wait, what?!*

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied

Ser Kaspar

Leave a comment:

• kaspar1
    replied
    *Dragged to the front by a restless page*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X