Winter Ball: Saturns, the 23rd of the 2nd moon, 8 LB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Ball: Saturns, the 23rd of the 2nd moon, 8 LB

On behalf of Her Ladyship Sinvy's Household, and in my duty as Mistress of Entertainments, I am pleased to announce that the Winter Ball is slated to occur on Saturns, the 23rd day of the 2nd moon, at 8 late bells. Members of the Court will meet at the last chime of the 7th late bell to travel together to the Avalon Grove for the unveiling of this new area and view a secret surprise from the crafters! This year's theme is Light up the Night; denizens are encouraged to don their fanciest Winter garb in light and dark hues and come prepared to dance, take in poetry and have a relaxing, festive evening. Gift boxes will be sent out prior to the event so as not to burden those in attendance with lengthy carrying or keeping track of items. As always, weapons and containers are prohibited with the exception of those who are allowed due to rank or position. If you bring them, you will be turned away in respect of attending Nobility and Royalty. Please be certain to order your attire and jewelry as soon as possible, in thoughtfulness to those who so generously donate their time to our fashion and beautification. Do note that masks will be provided by the Jewelers and sent along in the gift boxes, so there is no need to order those.

Winter Ball is one of the biggest events in the Castle and is held for the pleasure of the COURT. Household servants ranked below Courtier will not be permitted this year to serve as we anticipate Pages being on-hand. Those of commoner rank, including Honored Guests, may be selected, however, to perform before the Court and provide entertainment, in which case they will be notified. Outside of this specific circumstance, no exceptions to the attendance of commoners will be made. I will post about entertainment opportunities elsewhere.

If I have overlooked an active member of the Court unintentionally and no invitation was received please write to me so I can remedy my mistake. The most up-to-date list of active individuals from the Chambers was utilized when sending out invitations.

Finally, please remember that the Circus of Dreams has been arranged by seras Taite and Meryl for the enjoyment of the Outer Bailey and its residents and that the events accompanying are open to everyone, so there is plenty for all to do and enjoy.

I look forward to seeing and spending time with you all and hope the starter events for this year bring you great happiness!

Mistress of Entertainments,
    Acolyte Natura of the Faith
    Courtier
    Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
    Leader of the Stylists
    Mistress of Entertainments
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit
    Squire to Dame Galatea

Please be aware that the masks are for one-time use only. If you wear them and take them off they will shatter. I would like to not be trying to replace a multitude of them prior to Winter Ball, so try to reserve them for that occasion only.

Thank you!

Courtier
    Leader of the Stylists
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit
    Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

For those needing clarification, the last chime of the 7th late bell is 7:50 Castle time in the evening, or 10 ticks prior to the tolling of the 8th late bell when the Ball is scheduled to start.

Sorry for any confusion this might have caused!

Courtier
      Leader of the Stylists
      Patron of the Duelists
      Royal Artist
      Ranger Recruit
      Squire to Dame Galatea

Comment

Working...
      X