This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAMBERS: The Daily Calendar of Events

The Local Bell Calendar is a list of regularly held bells for various crafters, weekly open bells, and socials.
    Annual and sporadic events are listed here.
    Please remember to send a missive to myself, Sera Setsuna, with all Calendar updates for regular weekly bells, and if your date/time is listed incorrectly.

Please remember to include: Date and Time, Location, who is hosting, and if it hosted on behalf of a group or household.

Also of import; when changing dates/times, please include the date/time of the event/bell you wish to remove so I do not double schedule. Thank you.

Please pay careful attention, as the following bells have been removed/added this update:
    Latest Update:
    9th Moon, 14th day, 20th YRA

I have clearly inked all changes in bolder script.
    • Collegium Bells on Wooden's

Weekly Events

Every Moons:
    12 LB - OB Practice Hall - Combat Practice/Instruction (Mistress Josie, Patron of the Duelists)
    6 LB - OB Cupola - Code Duello Lectures (Mistress Josie, Patron of the Duelists)

Every Tuis:
    9 LB - OB Chancery Office - Chancery Open Bells (Sera Calamity, Chancery)
    10 LB - OB Jeweler's Office - Crafting Bell (Sera Kona, Jewelers)

Every Wodens:
    12 LB - OB Chamberlain Office - Lord Chamberlain's Bells (Sir Launfal, Chambers)
    5 LB - IB Collegium Office - Open Collegium Bells (Lady Charmiam, Royal Collegium)
    9.5 LB - IB Royal Suite for His Excellency - Lord Boreas' Open Bells

Every Thors:
    12 LB - OB Cupola - Code Duello Lectures (Mistress Josie, Patron of the Duelists)
    1 LB - IB Salon - Styling Bell (Mistress Josie, Stylists)
    7 LB - OB Clocktower Lounge - Open Chronicler's Bell (Sera Tine, Chroniclers)
    9 LB - OB Theatre - Artistic Endeavors (Mistress Josie, Instructor of the Arts - Unity)

Every Freys:
    6LB - IB Royal Library, Upper Floor - Lady Charmiam's Book Club (Lady Charmiam, her Household)
    7LB - IB Clothier Room - Clothier's Bell (Sera Calamity, Clothiers)

Every Saturns:
    6LB - OB Cupola - Faith Discussions OB (Mistress Josie, Faith Natura)

Every Suns:
    6LB - IB Chapel - Faith Discussions IB (Mistress Josie, Faith Natura)
    8LB - IB Clothier Room - Clothing Bell (Sera Calamity, Clothiers)

Occurring every Moon:
    8LB - Inner Bailey Hall - First Saturns of each moon - Dinner with the households of Lord Dolph and Lady Ezraella (Lord Dolph/Lady Ezraella)
    Last edited by Setsuna; Yesterday, 07:50 AM.

*this posting has been placed back into the fore*

Please send me a missive if your bell needs to be on this calendar.

If your bell is not on this calendar, or needs to stay on this calendar, please send me a missive with your weekly bell(s) including the following format:

Day of the week, Time, Bell Name, Time, Location, Individual holding the bell/Group bell is for.

Thank you,
    Last edited by Setsuna; 09-06-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X