Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

CHAMBERS: The Daily Calendar of Events

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAMBERS: The Daily Calendar of Events

DAILY EVENT CALENDAR
    This calendar is a list of regularly held bells for various crafters, weekly open bells, and socials. Its purpose is to give the individual an easy to view list of events for any given day. This calendar is only as effective as the information provided to the current editor. Please see instructions below.
    Annual and sporadic events are listed here.
    Please remember to send a missive to myself, Mistress Setsuna, with all Calendar updates for regular weekly bells, and if your date/time is listed incorrectly.

Please remember to include: Date and Time, Location, who is hosting, and if it hosted on behalf of a group or household.

Also of import; when changing dates/times, please include the date/time of the event/bell you wish to remove so I do not double schedule. Thank you.

Please pay careful attention, as bells have been added as of the following update:
    Latest Update:
    9th Moon, 15th day, 21st YRA
    IMPORTANT NOTICE - THIS CALENDAR HAS
    BEEN RECENTLY UPDATED
    • If your event is not listed, please send a scroll to Mistress Setsuna to ensure it is placed.
    • If I do not have a scroll updating your bells, I cannot regularly update this calendar.
    • I will not be searching the postings to update this calendar.
    • A missive must be sent to me in order to be reflected on this calendar and provide a reliable source of daily events.
    • All bells are at the length of one hour, unless specified otherwise. If you do not provide a bell length, I will not specify an end time, and it will be assumed to be one hour.

Weekly Events

Every Moons:
    EB - Enamar's Injury Clinic - OB Infirmary - Hosted by Enamar
    10EB - Moon's Morning Musics - Refectory - Hosted by Auriela
    5LB - Jeweler's Bell - IB Hobby Room - Hosted by Mistress Heulyn
    6LB - Sorcery Hopeful Class - Somewhere - Hosted by Kaori
    7LB - Library Bell - OB Library - Hosted by Caillean
    8LB - Chamberlain Bell - First Chamber Office - Hosted by Prince Bertram
    8LB - Royal Army Practice - Practice Room - Hosted by Sir Adahn

Every Tuis:
    12LB - Northern Classes - OB Lecture Hall - Hosted by Alana
    2LB - Gardening Lecture and Open Bell - IB Banquet Hall - Hosted by Mistress Juliana
    4LB - Garden Society Bell and Lecture - OB Garden Suite - Hosted by Mistress Juliana
    5LB - Language Soiree - Reading Room above the Library - Hosted by Lady Charmiam
    6LB - Gentleman's Society Gathering - Lord's Hall - Hosted by Leodegrance // (9/8) - Alternating e/o week
    6LB - Games Eve in the Great Hall - Great Hall - Hosted by Leodegrance // (9/15) - Alternating e/o week
    7LB - IB Seamstress Bell - IB Seamstress Room - Hosted by Mistress Calamity
    8LB - Duelist Lecture and Practice - Practice Hall - Hosted by Master Colby
    9LB - Chancery Bells - OB Chancery Office - Hosted by Mistress Calamity // (9/8) -2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month

Every Wodens:
    7EB - Enamar's Injury Clinic - OB Infirmary - Hosted by Enamar
    1LB to 4LB - Carpenter Bells - Carpenter's Workshop - Hosted by Master Colby
    3LB - Chamberlain Bell - First Chambers Office - Hosted by Master Ibar
    7LB - Weekly Dance Social - Ball Room - Hosted by Lady Ezraella
    8LB - Embinder's Open Bell - Embinder's Room - Hosted by Aleysia
    9LB - Carpenter Bells - Carpenter's Workshop - Hosted by Tristan
    9LB - OB Salon Bell - OB Salon - Hosted by Dame Josie

Every Thors:
    4LB - IB Salon Bell - IB Salon - Hosted by Dame Josie
    5LB - Jeweler's Bell - IB Hobby Room - Hosted by Mistress Lilly
    7LB - Open Chronicler Bell - Clocktower Lounge - Hosted by Mistress Tine
    7LB - His Excellency's Bell - Hosted by Lord Boreas
    8LB - OB Library Open Bell - OB Library - Hosted by Caedus
    9LB - Poetry Bell - Reading Room above the Library - Hosted by Nariseth
    10LB - Duelist Lecture and Practice - Practice Hall - Hosted by Master Colby

Every Freys:
    7EB - Enamar's Injury Clinic - OB Infirmary - Hosted by Enamar
    5LB - Ballet Class - IB Ballroom e/o week - Hosted by Mistress Heulyn // (9/11) - e/o week
    6LB - IB Book Club - Royal Library, Reading Room - Hosted by Lady Charmiam
    7LB - Evening of Music/Art - Avalon Glade - Hosted by Lady Ezraella
    8LB - Closed Watch Practice - Practice Hall - Hosted by Sir Petris (Only those with favor from the Watch, or Watch
    themselves, are permitted)
    9LB - His Royal Highness's Audience Bells - His Highness's Suite - Hosted by Prince Bertram

Every Saturns:
    6 1/2LB - Virtues Lectures - OB Cupola - Hosted by Dame Josie
    8LB - Open (Unless otherwise stated) Ranger Practice - Meet in OB Courtyard - Hosted by Dame Eeva (Note: Dress warm and prepare for martial practice.)
    11LB - Open Library Bells - OB Library - Hosted by Aleysia

Every Suns:
    2LB - Closed Watch Practice - Practice Hall - Hosted by Sir Petris (Note: Only those with favor from the Watch, or Watchmen themselves, are permitted)
    6 1/2LB - Queen's Audience - Hosted by Queen Vivienne
    6 1/2LB - Duelist Practice - OB Practice Hall - Hosted by Dame Josie
    8LB - OB Seamstress Bell - OB Clothier's Room - Hosted by Mistress Calamity
    Last edited by Setsuna; 09-15-2020, 03:31 PM.
    ~Initiate Sorceress
    ~Courtier of the Winter Court
    ~Apprentice Cook to the Master Chef
    ~Scribe of the Royal Chambers

*this posting has been placed back into the fore*

Please send me a missive if your bell needs to be on this calendar.

If your bell is not on this calendar, or needs to stay on this calendar, please send me a missive with your weekly bell(s) including the following format:

Day of the week, Time, Bell Name, Time, Location, Individual holding the bell/Group bell is for.

Thank you,
    Last edited by Setsuna; 09-06-2019, 04:01 PM.
    ~Initiate Sorceress
    ~Courtier of the Winter Court
    ~Apprentice Cook to the Master Chef
    ~Scribe of the Royal Chambers

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information