Saturn 2nd Day, 3LBs - Mid-Luncheon Social & Cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturn 2nd Day, 3LBs - Mid-Luncheon Social & Cards

I, ser Anton Blake, will be hosting an informal Mid-Luncheon social along with the presentation of a new card game called 'Elmer's Run' in the Household Reception of Lord Vestio on Saturn's 2nd Day, 3rd Moon at the 3rd Late Bell.

There shall, of course, be teas, wine, some light snacks along with the rules of the new card game and decks to join. One merely asks that, as it is a game that involves coin, that your bag is brought to allow proper entry into the game.

I shall be outside the suite ten ticks beforehand and a ring upon the bell shall bring me forth to allow you in, with the event open for Inner Bailey residents.

Hope to see guests soon,

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Reposted up and put in the corner for later
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Working...
    X