Battle Bell Tonight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Bell Tonight!

I shall be hosting a Battle Bell this evening at Seven Late in the Practice Hall ~ all who desire to train are most welcomed to join us! And I invite any interested in joining the Battle Guild to seek out myself, ser Gareth and ser Melle. We shall answer any questions you may have. Our roster stands as thus below and we would be pleased to welcome any denizen willing to use our teachings for self defense or defense of Castle Marrach and Her Majesty and to respect thy fellow Battlers.

The Battle Guild Roster:

Sponsor
    • Lord Sicard
    Patrons
    • VACANT
    Preceptor
    • Sera Diana Charmaigne (Treasurer)

Adjutant Preceptor
    • Ser Gareth Beaumains

Elder Teachers
    • Ser Melle, Recruiting Officer
    Teachers
    • Sera Aleysia - Recruiting Officer
    Students
    • Sera Alyndra
    • Sera Nariseth
    • Sera Thistle
    • Ser Rider
    • Ser Stephane (Archivist)

Keep Well and I look forward to seeing you tonight!

I shall host a Battle Bell this eve at Seven Late barring any emergencies that shall otherwise need our attention. I pray to see you in the Practice Hall at Seven Late!

Also, please note ser Stephane is no longer a member of the Battle Guild.

Comment

Sera Diana will be hosting a Battle Bell this evening at Six and a half Late in the Practice Hall ~ all who desire to train are most welcomed to join us! And we invite any interested in joining the Battle Guild to seek out herself, ser Gareth or ser Melle. They shall answer any questions you may have. We would be pleased to welcome any denizen willing to use our teachings for self defense or defense of Castle Marrach and Her Majesty and to respect thy fellow Battlers.

Comment

Working...
      X