IB Clothier Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IB Clothier Bells

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 6 late bells this evening, provided nothing occurs preventing passage or threatening the safety of the Castle's denizens.

In service,

This starts shortly.

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 11 early bells. All who wish to place orders or discuss the new purchasables are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 8 late bells. All who wish to place orders or discuss the new purchasables are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 7 late bells. All who wish to place orders or discuss the new purchasables are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

This begins shortly.

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 11 early bells. All who wish to place orders or discuss the new purchasables are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

In observance of the Chocolate Social I will not be hosting my clothier bell this evening. Beginning next week my Freys bell will be moved to Thors at 8 late so that I am able to attend sorcery classes. Mine apologies to anyone for the inconvenience of this move. If you need to place an order prior to my bell on Suns you are welcome to write me.

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 7 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 11 early bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 12 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 8 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 7 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 11 early bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 8 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information