No announcement yet.

IB Clothier Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room at 7 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 11 early to 12 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 8 to 9 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 8 to 9 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed. Keep in mind that the Sparkle Ball is fast approaching.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from half after the 10th early to half after the 11th early bell. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 8 to 9 late bells. All who wish to place orders or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 7 to 8 late bells. All who wish to ask questions about the new guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 10 to 11 late bells tomorrow (Tuis). All who wish to ask questions about the new guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

[brought forward]

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 6 to 7 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 6 to 7 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Last edited by TrueCalamity; 12-29-2019, 12:10 PM. Reason: Moved later due to lack of activity within the Castle

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 9 to 10 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

(ooc= Calamity is unavailable tonight and asked that I post and let people know not to wait. Thanks =) )

Comment

(OOCLY I hope everything is ok.)
                              Honored Guest
                              Acting Leader of the Awakeners
                              Royal Page
                              Keeper of Games
                              Seeker in the Faith

Currently studying sculpting as a:
                              Member of the College of Humanities
                              Masque in The Unity

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late bells this evening, to make up for the bell I missed on Suns. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed. Please remember that Winter Ball orders should be placed in the near future if you wish to receive them on time.

In service,

Comment

Working...
                                X