No announcement yet.

IB Clothier Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from noon to 1 late bell tomorrow (Wodens) afternoon. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed. Please remember that Winter Ball orders should be placed in the near future if you wish to receive them on time.

In service,

Comment

[brought forward]

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 8 to 9 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 8 to 9 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Inner Bailey work-room from 7 to 8 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Comment

[brought forward]

Comment

In service,

Last edited by TrueCalamity; 03-10-2020, 03:51 PM. Reason: Sorry, fell asleep

Comment

In service,

Comment

Working...
                      X