Announcement

Collapse

SkotOS Downtown: Wednesday, 11am-1pm PT

I am scheduling a downtime for all SkotOS machines from 11am-1pm PT on Wednesday.
  • Marrach will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Lazarus (and Lovecraft) will be going down to upgrade its Operating System
  • Ironclaw will (hopefully) be going down to tune its performance
See more
See less

Sinistro's Open Infirmary Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinistro's Open Infirmary Bells

Following the recent attacks on the keep,
    I shall be in the Infirmary today starting now, until some time in the evening.

I shall be able to see to any wounds, and am able to answer any other concerns or questions you have.

Sinistro, Nurse of the Healers
    Dame Galatea summarizes to Brook, "Sinistro is... kind of like Uwaine, physically, but less magic and more scalpel?"

Brook admits to Dame Galatea hesitantly, "I am not sure if that is better or worse."

Dame Galatea supposes to Brook, "That depends on whether you enjoy your terror with an aftertaste of lightning or flaying."

I shall be opening the infirmary from now for five bells or so.
    You may attend with any questions, concerns, or injuries.
    Last edited by TheRealSinistro; 05-27-2019, 11:10 AM.
    Dame Galatea summarizes to Brook, "Sinistro is... kind of like Uwaine, physically, but less magic and more scalpel?"

Brook admits to Dame Galatea hesitantly, "I am not sure if that is better or worse."

Dame Galatea supposes to Brook, "That depends on whether you enjoy your terror with an aftertaste of lightning or flaying."

Comment

I shall be opening the infirmary from now for six bells or so.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I shall be opening the infirmary from now for seven bells or so.

Comment

I shall be opening the Infirmary from now until I retire for the eve.

Comment

Working...
              X