Open Music Bell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Music Bell

In the hopes to spread musical awareness within the Arts, I will be holding both vocal and instrumental lessons.

Voical bells will be held weekly every Thors's day evening in the Theatre at the sixth late bell. For the time being, the lessons will focus on breathing exercises and the basic vocal scaling. While this will mainly be done to teach the art of Singing, many parts may prove to be useful in developing an effective speaking voice as well.

For all those interested in learning to play the lute, please send a missive to me expressing your interest. Beginner lessons will focus on how to properly hold a lute and basic notes.

I look forward to seeing you there.

This bell has been moved to eight late. Apologies for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.

Comment

This will once again be held tonight at the sixth late bell.

Comment

Vocal bells will now be held weekly every Moon's day evening in the Theatre at the eighth late bell. For the time being, the lessons will focus on breathing exercises and the basic vocal scaling. While this will mainly be done to teach the art of Singing, many parts may prove to be useful in developing an effective speaking voice as well.

For all those interested in learning to play the lute, please send a missive to me expressing your interest. Beginner lessons will focus on how to properly hold a lute and basic notes.

~Auriela Roussel
        Unity of the Arts Thespian: Music and Song
        Last edited by Auriela; 08-19-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

*pinned to the top*

Comment

Working...
          X