X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Room Social - 02/08 - 7LB

Written First Day of the Eight Moon.

To all in The Winter Court,

You are all formally invited to a Drawing Room Social taking place on the SECOND of the EIGHTH Moon at SEVEN Late which is due to take place in the Grand Banquet Hall.

In this evening we will be sampling some wonderful drinks from the Cellars, but also engaging in a game recently designed by me called 'House of Fortune' which does require coin.

Please do bring coin to take part in the game. Dice, rules and the like will be explained at the event.

Do look forward to hosting you all soon,

Master Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Retacked up with the others
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Due to unexpected events this bell has been canceled.

In service,

Elora Winslet
      ~Elora Winslet~

Royal Page
      Embinder
      Battler Teacher
      Librarian Inner/Outer

Comment

Working...
      X