Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

OB Clothier Bells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 8 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able. This is the last Outer bell that will be held by me personally.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    [Posted by a random Page]

Per Mistress Calamity, Outer bells are cancelled for this evening.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 8 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 8 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able. As I am finding it increasingly difficult to be available late into the evening on Saturns, this will be our new weekly day and time for meeting.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    ((posted by a page boy))

On behalf of Mistress Calamity:

Due to increased concerns regarding the weather, Outer Bailey Clothier bells are cancelled for this evening. She will seek to reschedule for tomorrow if things clear up.

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I was unavoidably detained earlier this eve, but will be opening the work room for a bell or so around 9 late to attend the Outer Bailey. Students who arrive first will receive lessons first and arrangements will be made for the remainder to study over the week-end.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 6 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able. (OOC: Weather permitting. If I'm not there by 6:15 EST you can assume my internet is down.)

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 7 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 7 late bells. If, you are unable to attend then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able. Bells will close no later than 8 and a half late to provide ample time to prepare for those who wish to go and collect resources.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 7 late bells. At that time, I will be taking ONLY orders for martial attire or garments for newly awoken or recently returned individuals if they have nothing appropriate to wear otherwise. If, for some reason, you are unable to attend this bell then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 7 1/2 late bells. At that time, I will be taking ONLY orders for martial attire or garments for newly awoken or recently returned individuals if they have nothing appropriate to wear otherwise. If, for some reason, you are unable to attend this bell then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled. Students are encouraged to be present for lessons, if able.
    In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 5 late bells. At that time, I will be taking ONLY orders for martial attire as it has come to mine attention that individuals are using the present circumstances as reasoning to dress outside of Her Majesty's guidelines. If, for some reason, you are unable to attend this bell then you may write to me directly with your request and I will see it handled.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 11 early bells tomorrow (Thors) morning. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed. I will also be receiving interested parties who might like to apply to join the Clothiers as either Outer Bailey or Inner Bailey students (rank dependent).

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 2 late bells this afternoon. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Leave a comment:

• TrueCalamity
    replied
    I will be holding an open Clothier bell in the Outer Bailey work-room beginning at 7 late bells this evening. All who wish to ask questions about the guidelines, place orders, or socialize are welcomed.

In service,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information