X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ardor Week - 8th - 15th of the 2nd moon, 21st YRA

Written this 8th day of the 1st moon, 21st YRA

Denizens,

Ardor is more than just celebrating romance and sending gifts to those who mean a lot to you.

Ardor is about celebrating our love for ourselves, our home, other people and for Her Majesty. It's about romance, and showing that special someone that you appreciate them. Also, it's about our passion in all things that we do.

This year, I would like to have the theme be about courtly love, romance and passion, and it is requested that all bells be held using this theme. Each guild and group is encouraged to hold a bell for the event. Feel free to be creative when deciding upon your bells. If groups, guilds, or Households would like to host a bell for Ardor Week, it can be held anywhere from the 8th to the 14th of the 2nd moon, and I will add the bell to the list of activities.

A complete calendar of events will be shared a week prior to Ardor Week.
    --On the 14th, the Unity and the Awakeners will hold an exhibit and an auction. All proceeds from the auction will be equally split among the groups who participate.
    --On the 15th, a celebration of Ardor Week will be held in the theater hosted by sera Aleysia.

If you are interested in holding an Ardor Week bell, please send me (sera Taite) a scroll with the following information so I can add it to the list.

Host/s:
    Group/Household/Guild:
    Name of Bell:
    Date:
    Time:

Please send in your scrolls by the last day of the first moon.

Thank you,

Acting leader of the Awakeners,
    Taite

(OOCLY I have changed the theme to include Romance and Courtly Love. Sorry about the second post.)

Last edited by Taite; 01-10-2020, 10:23 PM. Reason: Changed the auction to include more than just what was created that week.
    -Taite-
    Royal Page
    Honored Guest
    Keeper of Games
    Seeker in the Faith
    Secretary to Lady Charmiam
    Acting Leader of the Awakeners

Currently studying sculpting as a:
    Member of the College of Humanities
    Masque in The Unity

*Brought Forward*
    -Taite-