Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Pudgies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pudgies

Hello!

Who is pudgy? Please leave your name here so I kan fix you.

Thanking you!

Your Royal Highness,

I find myself in the situation you describe with many more curves than I am used to. Fixing would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I would welcome a rescue from this overabundance of myself. Thank you, Your Highness, for your kind consideration.
      Established Guest • Pursuivant Herald • Junior Gardener
      LPA Instructor • Artist and Jongleur • Seeker of the Faith

Comment

I, truly, appreciate your kindness, and I thank you, Your Highness. I promise not to eat cottages again (Regardless of how tempting it may be).

Strength to your quests.
        Taite

(OOCLY : Un-pudgify me, please. LOL. <3 )
        Last edited by Taite; 01-12-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Thank you so very much, Your Highness.

Though this experience was new and fairly interesting, I find myself grateful for chance to return as I was.

~ Nariseth ~

Comment

Not exactly Pudgy but plumpish. Please put me back the way I was. Thanks Your Highness. I won't eat your house anymore.

Mistress Tine
            Royal Chronicler of the Court
            Squire to Sir Edstave
            Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
            Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

Your Highness, I too suffer from a similar pudgy affliction to the others noted here. Your efforts in restoring us to our pre-Yule selves is greatly appreciated.
              Aleysia Forsyth
              Deputy Inquisitor - Head of the Embinders' Association
              OB Senior Librarian - Junior Treasury Steward

Comment

Yes! Me! I am currently plumperifical, spherical and rotunditional additionally -- I of course being me, Glory itself, Filusae, yes.
                Tasty sweets, a little spicy but... I miss being compact, yes, maybe. Please. Thanks!
                Glorious

Comment

Your Highness, I am still plump and I look at some of my friends and they are back to their usual shape. I know I'm short so you might have overlooked me.

Mistress Tine
                  Royal Chronicler of the Court
                  Squire to Sir Edstave
                  Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
                  Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information