Seeking Daily Volunteers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Daily Volunteers

As the number of construct corpses are piling up, I am asking people to alternate volunteering on a daily basis with disassembling them. I know with the new tasks being doled out by the Lieutenants attention has turned from collecting shafts of crystal to gathering herbs and patches of bark, but the availability of those tasks does not negate the need to keep our Castle free of enemy bodies. I will be handling what I can first thing every morning, but as of this morning there were 21 corpses piled up near our main gate, and that's a task I'm not capable of exclusively on my own. If you wish to volunteer your time to this task you can simply come and break down the corpses that can be found at your leisure, or you can write me if you need direction at where they might be located since the location seems to keep moving.

Please note that all harvested shafts of crystal should be sent to Master Orson for further examination into the working of the constructs, until otherwise notified.

Thank you for your time and attention, and Strength to your Quests.

**Addendum: If you put the time and work into this effort please write to me and let me know. I will be happy to personally compensate you in the form of Treasury coins since you will be losing out from contributing to other daily tasks.**

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 03-22-2020, 08:48 AM. Reason: Adding an addendum
    Acolyte Natura of the Faith
    Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
    Leader of the Stylists
    Mistress of Entertainments
    Ordained Knight
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit

As the Quartermasters have halved the amount of resources needed and people are now freed up to assist with harvesting golems I will no longer be paying out Treasury coins for participation in the task. That said, for those who have written me today and prior I will be certain to reimburse you as was promised at the time of the original posting.

Thank you for your aid and efforts to the cause.

Acolyte Natura of the Faith
    Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
    Leader of the Stylists
    Mistress of Entertainments
    Ordained Knight
    Patron of the Duelists
    Royal Artist
    Ranger Recruit

Comment

Working...
    X