Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouting the Parapets, and Patrols.

Good day,

On the 22nd day of the 3rd moon, 21st YRA, I received a report from a helpful individual that saw something while she was Scouting the Parapets. I want to encourage everyone to be exceedingly vigilant when doing this task for Lieutenant Dafyd. Dont just stand around daydreaming. I encourage you to look, with each eye that you possess, and listen too. He gives these tasks for a reason.

If you see anything unusual, post it on this scroll, in the Following Format please.

22nd of the 3rd, 10 late bells from the Ballroom Balcony -> Down one of the rugged sets of slopes, I could faintly make out three humanoid shapes with dark red cloaks moving across the mountainside

And that will be enough. Thank you for your attention in this matter. The Above was witnessed and reported to me directly.

Knight Lieutenant, Adahn Macadre.

Suns 22nd of 3rd moon, just after half-past six early bells, I was patrolling the northern parapets where the cistern is in the Outer Bailey. Down a rugged set of slopes, I could faintly make out three humanoid shapes with dark red cloaks moving across the mountainside.

Mistress Tine
    Chronicler of the Court
    Squire to Sir Edstave
    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri

Comment

23rd of the 3rd, 1 LB from the Main Tower rooftop:

In the distant skies I spotted the presence of several peculiar splotches flying in a v-like formation to the west.

Comment

22nd of the 3rd moon, second and a half late bells from the Terrence outside the practice hall -> Far off in the distance, I saw a flicker of orange torch light moving across the slopes.
        ser Caedus Bane
        - Junior Chronicler
        - Junior Librarian
        - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project

Comment

27th day of the 3rd moon at just after noon, I also saw an orange torch light in the distance from the Winter Terrace lookout.

Acolyte Natura of the Faith
          Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
          Leader of the Stylists
          Mistress of Entertainments
          Ordained Knight
          Patron of the Duelists
          Royal Artist
          Ranger Recruit

Comment

Approximately three quarters past the 2nd late bell there were torchlights again in the distance from the view off the Winter Terrace.

Comment

28th of the 3rd moon at the 3rd LB, from the Terrence outside the practice hall -> Far off in the distance, I saw a flicker of orange torch light moving across the slopes.
              ser Caedus Bane
              - Junior Chronicler
              - Junior Librarian
              - Unbound Student of the Sorcery Project

Comment

31st of the 3rd moon from the western ramparts, I spotted in the distant skies the presence of several peculiar splotches flying in a v-like formation to the west.
                Alyndra Vallen
                • Leader of the Remembers
                • Assistant to the Initiate Radorcha

Comment

Gareth saw the same sometime a week's past whilst on patrol. This evening, the 31st Day of the 3rd Moon, while patrolling the Terrace outside the Practice Hall, far off in the distance, I saw the flickering of torch light moving across the slopes of Mount Ardan.

Comment

1st Day - 4th Moon - 21YRA

Upon the terrace outside the Practice Hall, movement in the distance revealed three cloaked figures in dark red making way over the mountainside - some time before the noon bell.

Comment

1st Day - 4th moon - Northern Ramparts about 7 Late

I saw the same thing as up above. Cloaked figures in dark red.
                      -Taite-
                      Royal Page
                      Honored Guest
                      Keeper of Games
                      Seeker in the Faith
                      Secretary to Lady Charmiam
                      Acting Leader of the Awakeners

Currently studying sculpting as a:
                      Member of the College of Humanities
                      Masque in The Unity

Comment

On the third day of the fourth moon almost the seventh late bell on the western ramparts I saw three humanoid shapes with dark red cloaks moving across the mountainside.
                        Alyndra Vallen
                        • Leader of the Remembers
                        • Assistant to the Initiate Radorcha

Comment

On the 5th day of the 4th moon at the ninth early bell, from the rooftop of the Inner Bailey Main Stair Tower, I observed three figures with red cloaks moving across the mountainside.
                          [OOC Page] from Juliee: "I dreamed about Aratan last night. It was the most dull dream ever"

Comment

7th day of the 4th moon at 8 Early on the west ramparts, I made out three humanoid shapes with dark red cloaks.
                            -Taite-
                            Royal Page
                            Honored Guest
                            Keeper of Games
                            Seeker in the Faith
                            Secretary to Lady Charmiam
                            Acting Leader of the Awakeners

Currently studying sculpting as a:
                            Member of the College of Humanities
                            Masque in The Unity

Comment

I made out three figures in red cloaks going down the mountain side from the Main Stair Tower on the 8th of the 4th, 21st YRA

Comment

Working...
                              X