Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

WARNING Mists Near Theater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING Mists Near Theater

There is presently mists created by the air elemental near the Theater. The mundane are encouraged to stay away until they dissipate as they are dangerous. Sorcerers are also warned that the mists are dangerous for them as well but in a different way, and should proceed at their own caution if they wish to investigate.

To be clear, the mists are dangerous for both the mundane and sorcerers just in different ways. I have no authority to order anyone out of the mists, but be advised that if you enter it you are putting yourself at risk.
    ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
    OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

-ALL- citizens should most certainly stay away from the top floor of the south tower. The lobby, theater and entirety of the watch tower is completely imbued with the Freezing mists of Mageara, and will infuse you. Unless it is your intention to become one of her loyal individuals, keep -out-.

I was attacked by the mists as well, and now feel compelled to defend her if the need arise. But I am not a puppet, nor I have lost control of my senses.

The fourth moon, 25th day of the the 4th moon, 21st YRA.

Knight-Lieutenant Adahn Macadre, Her Majesty's Royal Army.

Comment

*This posting has been torn on the edges and has a couple of wrinkles, but it has been smoothed over and replaced prominently on the board.*
      Last edited by FLAEIB; 04-25-2020, 03:33 PM.
      Ser Kobe
      Junior Equerry to Lord Vestio
      Battler Teacher
      Mummer for the Unity of the Arts

Linguistics Project Assembly Teacher

Comment

The mists have spread onward towards the Museum. I have closed the south tower door, but as people utilize both towers coming from the guest hallways I doubt it will stay that way for long. Please exercise caution when traversing the Outer Bailey and focus on tasks that do not rely upon you patrolling random, possibly affected, locations.

Acolyte Natura of the Faith
        Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
        Leader of the Stylists
        Ordained Knight of the Realm
        Patron of the Duelists
        Royal Artist
        Ranger Recruit

Comment

The mists have reached the Art Gallery and are nearly at the Shrine. The whole of the Dove Tower is now impassable.
          Established Guest • Pursuivant Herald • Junior Gardener
          LPA Instructor • Artist and Jongleur • Seeker of the Faith

Comment

the north and the south stairs have been closed off due to the mist. The mist has moved into the stairwell just above the floor of the Chamber's Passage. At the south tower, if you open the door, the mist is seen.

If you are to open doors for any reason, please make sure you shut them behind you to help keep yourself and others safe.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information