No announcement yet.

Storm Threat Reportings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two skilled fighters who are marked by Megaera or immune to her mark are needed to clear the Lecture Hall of constructs. A spider and a quintain were using the mists therein to potentially ambush the unwary.
    Established Guest • Pursuivant Herald • Junior Gardener
    LPA Instructor • Artist and Jongleur • Seeker of the Faith

Comment

This morning I discovered a greyish thunderbird, a hefty light grey metallic bird and a hefty dark grey metallic bird near the forests past the village. As I turned back, a minuscule sylph, a hefty light grey metallic bird, a diminutive sylph and a large grey metallic bird flew in and landed right inside the portal. Be wary of entering the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiran View Post
        This morning I discovered a greyish thunderbird, a hefty light grey metallic bird and a hefty dark grey metallic bird near the forests past the village. As I turned back, a minuscule sylph, a hefty light grey metallic bird, a diminutive sylph and a large grey metallic bird flew in and landed right inside the portal. Be wary of entering the portal.
        Both of these groups of elementals in the village have fallen to our warriors.

~ Duke Lucus ~
        Lord of the Under Bailey
        "It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other."
        - Petrarch

"So far as he is able, a prince should stick to the path of good but, if the necessity arises, he should know how to follow evil."
        - Niccolo Machiavelli

"Know thy enemy, know thy self. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
        - Sun Tzu

Comment

Thunderbirds and metallic birds in the Outer Bailey Courtyard, two of each. Attempting to gather a force to fight them. Just after noon currently.

Addendum: These have been eliminated.

Comment

There is still an enemy group in the Lecture Hall along with some mist. It's going to require those immune to Megaera's marking to safely dispatch them. I endeavored to find a group in the early afternoon today but was unable.

- Dame Josie
            Acolyte Natura of the Faith
            Head of Household for her Ladyship Sinvy
            Leader of the Stylists
            Ordained Knight of the Realm
            Patron of the Duelists
            Royal Artist
            Ranger Recruit

Comment

At four early bells today Thors, there is a group in the village graveyard. I saw two sylphs, two thunderbirds and a big metallic bird.

Mistress Tine
              Royal Chronicler of the Court
              Squire to Sir Edstave
              Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
              Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

The two sylphs, two thunderbirds, and one metallic bird previously reported in the Graveyard still remain at large.

Comment

At nine late bells tonight, there is a thick icy mist laying at the outer gate. I managed to close the gates from the courtyard.

Mistress Tine
                  Squire to Sir Edstave
                  Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

This, the 30th Day of the 6th Moon in the 21st Year of Recent Awakenings

There is a harpy in the Outer Bailey Main Courtyard. A granite boulder has also blocked the path to the Royal Gardens in the Inner Bailey.

Also, the mists have spread on the Lower Bridge between the Outer Bailey and Inner Bailey. Thrice the length of passage is now affected.

Correction: In addition to the harpy, Megaera appeared along with a growing number of minions that now span six metallic birds, four thunderbirds, and a sylph.

By my hand,

Last edited by Leodegrance; 07-11-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

In addition to ser Leodegrance's note, these monsters in the courtyard block the way out of the courtyard from the north, west and the south leaving us no way to get to the upper floors or to the Dining Hall or the Sunset Room.

Signed by Taite

Comment

There is a large boulder in the Inner Bailey courtyard blocking the way to the Royal Gardens and beyond. Sera Taite and I worked at it trying to break it up, until our arms were burning and we could not continue.

Mistress Tine
                        Squire to Sir Edstave
                        Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

There is a horde of birds in the main courtyard blocking travel through. There have also been multiple attempts to contact the healers, by people trapped beyond the courtyard, and I am unable to reach them.
                          ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
                          OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

Using the powder from Clovis I was able to get past the horde in the courtyard, but there is a second horde near the guest hall. People are trapped over there and there is no courier over there to relay messages to them. Though it is my understanding that none of them are hurt at this time. Just trapped and worried.

Further, the mists below the bridge have extended and the lower path of the bridge is even more dangerous than before.
                            ~ Initiate Kaori Zaihou ~
                            OOC: Signature last changed on 3/24/2018

Comment

Originally posted by Tine View Post
                              There is a large boulder in the Inner Bailey courtyard blocking the way to the Royal Gardens and beyond. Sera Taite and I worked at it trying to break it up, until our arms were burning and we could not continue.
                              The boulder blocking the Royal Gardens has been removed, thanks to the efforts of Mistresses Heulyn and Tine, Watchwoman Kireena, and sera Taite.

Megaera's minions in the Main Courtyard have now swelled to twenty in number.

By my hand,

Last edited by Leodegrance; 07-11-2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

1st of 7th Moon 21st YRA

Two sylphs and three thunderbirds have taken roost upon the eastern landing of the great bridge.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information