Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

The Village & the Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Village & the Forest

12th day, 7th moon, 21st YRA

Denizens of Castle Marrach,

Just because you CAN go somewhere does not mean that the items in the area are 'up for grabs'. Before the guard was killed stopping the unworthy from ambling into the forest at whim, I had collected a great deal of stone to aid in the building of the garrison for the Rangers, and likewise I had a pair of practices axes, very clearly not anyone else's, by the large, RANGER GREEN tent.

I suspect someone thought to get easy 'points' with the alchemical chest and stole the stone for their own benefit, not unsurprising of you lot, I can vent my continual disappointment in the inability to ask basic questions and selfishness of Marrach's denizens on getting more rock, but the fact someone took one of the axes is going to be remedied or the Armoury will recall everyone's weapons and only distribute them when war time is upon us.

The axe in question is a practice axe made of yew, with an azure-dyed grip and knotwork carving on it.

I expect this axe returned to me by the end of next week or personal blades (including rebates) not issued to the Army or Militia will be confiscated.

Dame Eeva
    Blacksmith
    Commander of the Irregular Army
    "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
    -Socrates

The axe has been returned.

- E.J.D.
    "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
    -Socrates

Comment

Working...
    X